Friday 8 April 2011

Deep as the ocean

I had one of those mornings where my thought processes were contemplating the meaning of life and what is life. I thought to myself that if this is reality, then am I alive or am I dead. Who is to say that death is not actually death but birth and that birth is not actually birth but death. For all I know is that when I do eventually die in earthly terms i may actually be going through birth. Particularly when we go through the emotional aspect of this existence.
I have managed to catch up with an old friend from my school days on face book. I was reluctant to do this because many from my school days remember me as a drunk and I didn't need reminding what a loser I was back in the day and some of the bad attitudes and horrid behaviour I had undertaken. I know from time t time I run into a woman I knew from high school at the local shopping center. Even though I had little to do with her at school and nothing to do with her after leaving school she still gives me those really cold stares that makes me feel less than. She has never been a particularly warm individual.
At least I found one person that I can catch up with..

My Business is not faring well and I need to find out how I can locate buying customers for my on line venture and increas customers for the shop itself. I really don't want to lose this business.
I am really tired at present so I will leave it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment